Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Chapter: Columbia, SC

Austin has been good to me since college, but soon I'm going to be breaking up the Korean double-team on our street as I've accepted a new job and I'll be taking my talents to Columbia, SC.

Next week we are headed out to do a little house hunting and then I start my new job after Labor Day.  Shey and Maci will be holding down the fort in Texas while I do a bit of commuting, and then we plan on our full move in October.

The Backtoms Tailgate is still on for the Texas A&M game on November 3.  The tailgating trailer has been secured and as it gets closer we can work out some of the details.  I put in an order for 10 tickets which are allegedly spoken for, but tickets are still available as best as I can tell if you are ready to commit.

No comments: