Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh No... We Suck Again!

After having a few days to digest the latest peice of crap that Mississppi State Football has produced I am left wondering... Why do the Bulldogs always seem to have the other teams setting some sort of record against them? (This goes for the basketball team also) Is it that the opponents are so pumped about playing MSU that they are completely focused and determined to bring the pain (football) and make it rain (basketball) or do the bulldogs just suck so bad that they have no way of preventing these record breaking preformances?

A few recent preformances come to mind... Shane Foster putting 33 on us last year in basketball for Vandy??? WTF was that... he beat us singlehandedly, did Stans not see this happening, should we have employed the Hack-A-Shane defence... LSU intercepting us 7 times in the season opener last year, I mean seriously, Croom waited to pull Henig after 5 INT's... I guess that was the breaking point. I don't even want to think about Maine, Troy, and now La Tech.

I am starting to think that I have some sadomasochistic tendancies becasue I routinely subject myself to the punishment of being an MSU fan... the worst part about it is that I pay for this through donations and buying season tickets that I don't even use since I live 12 hours away. I am seriously considering the possiblity of stopping all financial support of Bulldog athletics immediately and spending my time and money with Mistress Troy instead. This way I may at least get some kind of sexual satisfaction to go along with my pain, shame and embarassment/self-loathing that I seem to somehow enjoy so much that I keep coming back for more.


For once I just want the feeling of bringing sadness to another nigga's momma, on the feild of athletic competion of course.

No comments: