- Got to hang out with CAZPAdaGHOST (Shey's cousin) for a little while. I am a little disappointed though...he did not have any of his CDs on hand that I could buy.
- Shey surprised me with a Red Ryder BB Gun for Christmas. As she handed me the wrapped box she said I would never guess what it was. I immediately said this is a Red Ryder BB Gun and she asked how I knew. I'm not sure who she thinks she is dealing with, but I've seen A Christmas Story (one of the best movies ever) enough times to know what a wrapped Red Ryder BB Gun looks like.
- Shey's father took me deer hunting. Not that big of a deal for some of you, but this is only my second time ever. The night before Shey and her sister jokingly warned me not to shoot too big of a buck (better leave those for Daddy) or one of his pets (a couple of does that hang out and are seen almost daily). As luck would have it, I didn't see any bucks, but I did get to see one small doe (which I did not shoot at).
- The day before the big hunt, Shey's father let me take the rifle I would be using (.35 caliber Marlin lever-action) out to the backyard (they live in a very rural area) to do some target practice. With my first shot I actually hit the bucket I was aiming at. Then my next three shots missed.
- After my hunting rifle lesson ended, Shey's father then broke out the AK-47 so I could take a few shots with it. Amazingly, I actually hit the target a couple of times.
That is one crazy Asian...don't you know he's loco. Now I'm ready for Red Dawn.