Saturday, February 14, 2009

Breakfast Idea

I wish I would have gotten a picture of this, but it was too early in the morning for me to be thinking clearly.  Last weekend in Starkville, John made me take him to Zaxby's at the end of the evening for a late night snack.  He was "asleep" before we I pulled out of the parking lot and pretty much stayed that way until I woke him up when we got back to the hotel.

Once we got into the room I proceeded to chow down on my chicken strips and John went directly to the bed.  Being the good brother I am, I put his meal in the refrigerator so he could potentially enjoy it later (or the next day).

When we woke up in the morning I told John that his Zaxby's was in the fridge and he immediately went for it.  I asked if it was still good and he told me it was frozen.  I guess the fridge must have been jacked up a little too high, but this did not seem to deter him too much as I could hear him crunching the fries.  John decided to let the rest of the food defrost while he showered and I went to check out the breakfast provided by the hotel.

When I came back to the room, I told John that they had biscuits and gravy for breakfast and that maybe he should try some of the hot gravy on his chicken tenders to counteract the coldness.  He did and I sat jealously watching.

So if you ever have some frozen Zaxby's chicken tenders be sure to try them covered in the gravy from the Comfort Suites breakfast.

No comments: