Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unanswered Questions

If you haven't been keeping up with Michael's makeover be sure to catch up by reading the blog postings about his progress:
Unlike the other posts his conclusion hasn't drawn much chatter. I'm thinking there are still a few unanswered questions, but we're scared to say something and accidentally start the downward spiral again. However, we need the skinny so I will go ahead and throw out some questions we need answered:

Question #1
What does the new haircut look like? Are we talking you got an extra half inch cut off or you are letting it grow out a little longer? Or are we talking blond (again), a fauxhawk, something with egg yolk in it, or just working on a new mullet? Can we see a picture or at least be pointed at an example?

Question #2
What does the new wardrobe look like? Any particular style of neck we should be aware of?

Question #3
Any new particularly douche-like tattoos we should know about?

Question #4
Have any of your pics made it on to Hot Chicks with Douchebags?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well since it is bothering you so much I will humor you and answer those questions.

1) I dyed my hair back to it's original dark brown color and my new haircut is spikey. Not a fauxhawk, but close. There are also no highlights. I enjoy my "man card" and it's many benefits and would not forfeit it for something so trivial. The hairdo is not really that earth shattering except for the fact that I rocked the "comb-over" for 29 years.

2) The new wardrobe is really just a few new pairs of casual shorts and shirts. I guess it might fall under the category of "surfer guy" clothing. I think it's part of the whole SoCal mentality. Some brands include, Volcom, Quicksilver, Split, etc. Again not really that earth shattering just not my typical ralph lauren khaki shorts and polo shirt.

3) No tattoos although I was pondering the idea the other day. I really have no idea what I would get. I'd probably go with the typical barb wire around my massive biceps.

4) I have not yet posted any pictures on your douchebags website. I tend to shy away from the paparazzi.