Tuesday, July 1, 2008

That Blueberry Yum Yum

So the other day I found myself rollin through my hood on my way to Panda Express to grab some Chinese fast food or what I like to refer to as some "delicious goodness". While cruisin along I'm listening to "Bluberry Yum Yum" on the iPod and as I pull into the shopping center whose parking lot is temporarily cluttered with makeshift fireworks stands, I see one of the local gangsters drivin his hoopty through the parking lot. About the time that I get right up on his car, he hit the switch and the three wheel motion and begins driving in circles showing off his cars ability to defy gravity (lol, sort of). Across his back window was something written in Spanish that I was not able to make sense of....most likely because I speak English 100% of the time. Anyways, this whole story is going no where, but the point that I wanted to make is that this gangster in his tricked out car reminded me of "James The Mexican". Keep up the good work James!

2 comments:

James said...

So I can have you all laughing with me rather than at me...

That car would need some serious hydraulics to hit the 3-wheel motion with me in it.

John said...

That reminds me. A few months ago while we were heading back from San Marcos on I-35 a couple of cars passed us poppin trunk, presumably on their way up for the Texas Relays. (That youtube video might actually be one of the cars we saw.)