- In case of a dead battery don't bother trying to get under the hood. The battery is in the trunk in a side compartment.
- In case of a dead battery don't bother trying to get into the trunk because it has an electric opener only. There is no keyhole to manually open the trunk.
- In case of a dead battery don't bother with calling the Bentley Roadside Assistance since all they will do is tell you that they will dispatch a tow truck for you.
- In case of a dead battery don't bother calling your friend that has a similar Bentley because chances are they won't know what to do either.
- Here is what you can do in case of a dead battery. The car has an auxiliary battery that you can activate by inserting the key into the ignition, turning it all the way counter-clockwise, and then attempting to crank the car.
And no I don't own a Bentley (they cost more than my house), but one of my company's investors does have one and I learned these valuable tips in our parking lot last night. So next time you find yourself in a similar situation, or you get the call from one of your makin' it rain buddies you can now save the day with this knowledge.