Thursday, June 11, 2009

Let Me Post That For You: Winna Winna Chicken Dinna

From Nunnrey's recent Vegas trip:
This pains me to write because I know the reaction that I'm going to receive...

The Vegas trip was pretty good, I think I calculated costs being between 400-500 bucks going into the last day of the trip (excluding airfare, including tickets to "Peepshow" and a couple room upgrades). At any rate, John and James, you owe me 25 bucks each for the gamblin'...which we'll call even because of the horseracing win you had last week ($33.00 profit) and because 4 hours before I got on the plane to come home on Saturday I hit $1800 on a triple wild cherry...

I've attached the pictures so you could virtually enjoy Vegas.... I didn't get in nearly enough gamblin', so I'll likely be ready again in a few months.

JT, I've added the additional pictures and audio for your entertainment... play yinyang.wav while viewing yinyang.jpg, it'll feel like you are there.



Few things:
  • As I'm sitting in the hotel lobby I don't have an easy way to give you the audio file Nunnrey included, but it's some dumb (and racist) slot machine sound that is supposed to be an Asian sound effect.
  • Not sure what reaction he was afraid of receiving...just give me my cut and we're good.
  • Been chatting with JT/Nunnrey about the next Vegas trip. Will most likely be sometime later in the year. Been kicking around maybe spending Thanksgiving there if anyone is interested.


No comments: