Saturday, May 16, 2009

Nunnrey is a Bia - Reason #24

Remember back in March when John mentioned the beginning of chicken wing madness?  No...here's a refresher:
  • Feb 2008 - JT, John, Nunnrey, me embark on the 2008 challenge to visit 25 of the restaurants so we can have the wing parties.  Can read the details in my original post from June.
  • Nov 2008 - I receive completed passports in mail from JT as documented here.
  • Nov 2008 continued - I fill out the required forms and go submit the completed passports via certified mail for John, Nunnrey and myself.
  • Dec 2008 - Everyone receives certificates for their wing parties which must be completed by March 31, 2009 (this is key)
  • Mar 2009 - JT kicks off chicken wing madness with the first party in Minnesota (although he didn't report it to any of us).  John has his party the following week.  I have mine two weeks after that.
Which brings us to now.  

Backtoms: But James...looks like you missed listing when Nunnrey had his party.  
James: Oh, I didn't miss anything...Nunnrey conveniently waited until the last day of the promotion and was unable to have a party.
Backtoms: But why would anyone give up a party for free chicken wings.
James: That is a good question.

So if you needed another reason about why Nunnrey is a bia...here you go.

No comments: