Sunday, June 29, 2008

American Psycho

Holy crap...just finished watching American Psycho for the first time. Wow that guy is messed up! More scary though is watching the daily routine that they guy goes through every morning taking care of his face. Here is a quote:

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I'm wondering if this was a hint that I need to start watching John more closely since his routine with his micros and whatnot is eerily similar.

1 comment:

John said...

Whateva. Dude sounds like a piker anyway. Where's his C + AHA?