Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We're On To You

If you haven't been following, Michael has been posting some very disturbing things over at Deep Thoughts. These things have had some of us worried about his well-being. Luckily, this morning John sent me an article about one of his (John's that is) favorite celebrities, Brody Jenner, and I think I might have figured out what is going on with Michael.

I'm not so sure Michael is actually trying to 'reinvent' himself as much as he is attempting to win Brody's latest reality TV show called Bromance. Here's a little excerpt from the MTV article:

Former “star” of the ridiculous Princes of Malibu and regular of The Hills, Brody is starring in and executive producing Bromance, a show title so bad that I’m almost embarrassed to type it. The show seems to have the same concept as Paris Hilton’s upcoming reality debacle - prospective “bros” will compete to see who can be trusted to join Brody’s inner circle of douche bags. These tests of brohood will include skydiving into Las Vegas, dealing with the Paparazzi and being Brody’s wingman. Most amusing? The guys will go on “group dates” with Brody, aiming to get some one-on-one “alone time.” Kind of like The Bachelor only… grosser. Think it couldn't get any better/worse? Don’t worry - it does. “Bros” will be eliminated via a “Hot Tub elimination ceremony,” where bro rejects will be asked to leave the bachelor pad, leaving in nothing but a bathing suit with their suitcases dragging behind them. Their pride, however, will be gone forever.

What do you guys think? Is this what all the hoopla is about with Michael's makeover? He wants to be bros with Brody? I wonder if John is secretly getting prepped as well with his micros and what not.

4 comments:

John said...

1) This isn't about me. It's about Michael.

2) I'd hardly call Brody one of my favorite celebs (maybe more middle of the pack--right behind Britney's ex-husband).

Anonymous said...

James, please feel free to make this about John. I've taken enough heat and I don't think that me sitting this one out should cause any sort of uproar.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.