Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'd eat the peanuts out of--their shells.

I returned James's favor and took the crew to the Express game tonight. We didn't have a suite, but I did manage to get us seats on the 3rd row basically behind home plate. Towards the end of the game I was enjoying some roasted peanuts. Who cares, right? Bear with me. I picked up an odd peanut habit from Nunnrey years ago. I eat them shell and all. This usually throws people off a bit, and tonight was no exception. A dude taps me on the shoulder and asked if I was indeed eating the entire peanut. He pointed to his lady and said she had noticed I was eating them dirty. He asked if he could try one so I obliged and also made his girl try one. They liked or humored it. Hopefully I've spread my deviancy to a new crowd tonight.

1 comment:

James said...

Leave it to Nunnrey to come up with a new eating habit.