Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Chuck!

For those of you who aren't aware, our good friend Chuck turned 69 yesterday. For those of you still wondering who the hell I'm talking about....I'm talking about the one and only....Chuck Norris! I feel comfortable enough to refer to him by his first name as he and I go way back. While living in the LBC, I distinctly recall spending 2 hours a day watching back to back episodes of Walker, Texas Ranger. Chuck has been a long time hero/role model of mine and therefore I've chosen to post this otherwise senseless blog about him. Over the years, Chuck has earned quite a name for himself and to this day, his fanbase continues to grow. He has an aura about him, a Paul Bunyanesque aura. He is notorious for many reasons. Some of which are listed HERE! Please join me in wishing Chuck a Happy Birthday!

No comments: