Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Photo Fetish

At one point or another we've all been out and about and have noticed foreigners on vacation here in the U.S. with a camera attached to their face taking pictures of every damn thing they see. This practice is common amongst Asians. For an example of what I am talking about click HERE.

So recently while on my trip abroad, I thought to myself "how ironic would it be if I, a white guy, copied this practice and took pictures of everything I saw while in Southeast Asia"? Anyways, that is exactly what I did and trust me I got lots of weird looks from people who were probably thinking to themselves "Check out this crazy white guy"! LOL. Anyways, I came across some "things" that made me giggle and made those around me wonder what the hell was wrong with me. I know you are wondering what I am talking about, so I will share them with you. You may or may not find the humor in them that I did. See below!









So as you can see, my pictures are far from breathtaking, but nonetheless a bit funny. These are all store names from one of the local malls that we frequented. Notice the fetish with the term Mr.? What's up with that?

2 comments:

John said...

I can't explain the Mr. phenomenon. Did you try a Mr. Donut or Mr. Softy?

James said...

That's what she said.